ISSUES BEING RESPONDED TO
· residents and lake-users need for knowledge re sustainable practices in the watershed, and community building and buy-in.
· need for data about watershed location, water quality, spring run off composition, to form a consistent basis for planning and decision making, need for guidelines and plans to follow for development and for problem definition.
· damage being inflicted to the shore and wildlife, and the danger of too many boats on a very narrow lake.
· The importance of communicating with other water stewardship groups
· The importance of a working relaionship with the Counties of Wetaskiwin and Leduc and Government Departments such as Environment, Oceans & Fisheries etc.